No One Is Going To Tell These 31 People What To Do

By | 15:12 Leave a Comment
Thumbnail for 937
There are few people in the world who can bravely eschew authority’s rules and live life the way they want to. These 31 awesome (and hilarious) rebels decided to take life by the reins and show the world who is boss. Street signs? Warning labels? BOOKS? Forget about it. These rebels do what they want!
I need to be more like these guys.

3.) This is where society's downfall starts.
4.) Oh snap. He thought.
5.)
6.) I DO WHAT I WANT.
7.) This man is a dangerous rebel without a cause.
Someone stop him.
8.) She's one wild and crazy pup.
9.) I wouldn't be able to handle this wild life.
10.) Nothing makes this rebel happier than breaking the law.
11.) Real men aren't commanded by paper towel dispensers.
12.) Ain't nobody got time for growing straight.
13.) Shut up, box.
14.) No one can control this grannie. No one.
15.) This man is crazy.
CRAZY, I SAY!
16.) You think you can tell me what to do, bottles?
DON'T THINK SO.
17.) Pill bottles don't control me.
18.) He came. He saw. He conquered.
19.) Oh street, you just got BURNED.
20.) He doesn't live life by your rules, book.
21.) Be on the lookout for this father and son criminal team.
22.) Your move, envelope.
23.) ... this is just impressive.
24.) These colors don't run from signs.
25.) No one can contain this dog.
26.) OH, the humanity!
27.) Grass is MEANT for lounging.
28.) No, problem.
29.) Pug? More like THUG.
30.) They knew we wouldn't be able to resist.
31.) What's wrong with today's youth?
Via Bored Panda

These modern day rebels have inspired me to start breaking rules. The next time I’m in a 10 Items Or Less lane, I’m totally going to have 11 items. Share their awesomeness with others.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire